Thursday, April 30, 2009

#10 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK

Raiders of the Lost Ark is an action-adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg. This movie was realeased in 1981. Raiders of the Lost Ark is about a man, Indiana Jones, played by Harrison Ford, who searches for the Lost Ark but he has to fight against Nazis to get it. I really loved this movie because there was so much action in it, I was on the edge of my seat waiting to know what would happen next. I loved every scene of the movie, but one of my favorite scenes was when the Nazis trap Indiana Jones and his lady friend underground after they find the Lost Ark. I was in suspense thinking that they would be trapped there forever. I thought that the actors did a great job especially when they had to be trapped with a bunch of snakes. I thought the movie was very detailed and it was not confusing at all, like other movies I've seen that have the audience all confused and not even knowing what is going on in the movie. Every one who watches this movie will agree that Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark is a movie you wont regret watching and you can't miss out on watching such a great movie like this one. It's because of the great success of this movie that more than one sequel were made for this movie but I can say with no doubt about it this is the best movie of all the Indiana Jones movies. I really wish everyone would watch this movie because I know that not only kids will enjoy it but also parents will love this movie. Raiders of the Lost Ark is and will be the best Indiana Jones movie and has to be watched by every one who enjoys a great movie with action and adventure in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment