Wednesday, April 15, 2009

VACATION ASSIGNMENT-NEW FILM REVIEW

Twilight is a romantic-fantasy film directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the romantic novels of the same name written by Stephenie Meyer. In this film we meet a seventeen year old girl named Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, a girl who moves in with her single father. She later meets the Cullen brothers, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and the hottest one, Edward, played by Robert Pattinson. When Edward and Bella first meet it seems like Edward was disgusted by Bella we later find out that it wasn't that he was disgusted but it was something much more complicated than that. This scene was great because your watching this movie expecting to see them fall in love as soon as they see each other but it wasn't like that. This scene really threw me off because I wasn't expecting for him to react to her the way he did. It had me thinking he hated her and didn't want anything to do with her. I like how it took some time and a lot of things to happen for them to even talk to each other. Twilight is everything you would expect it to be, it draws you in right at the first scene. It makes you want to keep watching it over it and over again. I love how the Cullens, the vampires, were not portrayed as evil but as the good type of vampires. Twilight is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen, because its not like any other movies I have seen before. I'm sure every one who watches Twilight will be amazed with how great the movie turned out. Twilight is with out a doubt a must see movie.

1 comment: