Friday, May 15, 2009

#11 THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a fantasy-drama film and its such an amazing movie. I loved everything from the characters til the last detail in every scene. The whole setup for the movie was great, the make up for Brad Pitt's character Benjamin was so realistic. It makes you really think he really looks like that. The plot for the movie was so good, and different from other movies I have seen. Its amazing how this movie turned out because I normally wouldn't be interested in watching a movie that is not so realistic like this one. I didn't think it was going to be so good with a plot about a boy being born old and instead of growing old he gets younger. I just can't get enough of this movie its so amazing, I never thought I would get to see such an awesome movie. I love how this movie isn't just another romance movie about a couple that falls in love, although Benjamin does have a love interest, Daisy, played by Cate Blanchett, the movie isn't just about them but she does play an important part in this movie. She was great as Benjamin's girlfriend, she did such a great job and Brad Pitt and her made such an outstanding job as a couple in love. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was such an interesting movie that made every one want to watch it over and over again and I'm sure we will never get over watching it. The movie is just so great you can never watch it enough times. This movie deserves every prestigious award there is because it truly is the best movie of 2008. I definitely recommend every one to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button because im sure any one who watches it will really enjoy it and would agree with me that its the best movie ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment