Monday, June 15, 2009

# 18 NEW TOP 10 LIST

1. A Walk To Remember
It made my list because it is romantic and at the same time sad, which is just what i like. This movie made me realize that you shouldn't wait until you lose someone to tell them you love them.

2. The Prestige
This movie is my second favorite because i love how it keeps me trying to guess whats going to happen next. You don't realize whats going on unless you really pay attention to the movie.

3. Cold Mountain

This movie is one of the best I've seen. I love it because it's a drama/romance movie. It show how real love is unforgettable and that if you really love someone you will do anything to get them back.

4. The Bourne Identity
I love this movie because there is so much action in this movie. I like how he doesn't know who he is yet he still remembers all the fighting skills he learned back when he was an assassin.

5. Twilight
I love this movie because it such a trip to see a movie about a vampire and a normal human falling in love. This movie made my top ten favorite movies because it was awesome, the best vampire movie I have ever seen.

6.
Gone With The Wind
This movie is great because its not like any other love story where the couple lives happily ever after. I love this movie because its based on a love story that happened hundredths of years ago and i love really old movies.

7. The Bourne Ultimatum
I love this movie because its such a thrilling movie to watch. Its one of the two sequels of The Bourne Identity but I think this one was the best. I went to go see in theatres because I knew I couldn't miss it.

8. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I absolutely love this movie and I think its the best movie of 2008. Everything about this movie was great, the characters, the plot, I really enjoyed watching it.


9. One Missed Call
This movie is intense.It will keep you in suspense through out the whole movie. You think you know whats going to happen next but you don't really know until after it happens.

10. The Color Purple
I love this movie because it shows how two sisters go through hard times just to be reunited. This movie is great it really captures the feeling of the two sisters that were separated.



No comments:

Post a Comment