Monday, June 8, 2009

#16 MEET THE PARENTS

Meet The Parents is comedy film starring Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro. The story follows a male nurse and his girlfriend's parents. When he spends the weekend with his girlfriend's family many unfortunate events happen. I like this movie because every situation Greg gets into is so hilarious. Like when he burns down the chapel for his sister-in-law's wedding. It was so funny because every thing burned down and he didn't even do it on purpose. I enjoyed watching Meet The Parents because the situations Ben Stiller's character had to go through are not so common but it could happen. I loved Robert De Niro in this movie, I thought he was great as an over protective father. His character was so funny, and I got a good laugh out of all the crazy things he did to spy on Greg (Stiller) and how he was so overprotective of his daughter, I thought that was really cute because every dad is like that but De Niro was way too overprotective, that is kind of cute but creepy at the same time. One of my favorite scenes was when all the family is at Kevin's (Owen Wilson) house playing volleyball in the pool and Stiller's character hits his sister-in-law with the ball in her face making her bleed. I thought that was hilarious because everything that could go wrong went wrong. This movie is so funny, and had a great cast. I like this movie because its not a comedy that is funny because it puts the character in situations that are not normal, this movie is funny because the main character is put in situations that any of us could go through in life so its not as exaggerated as other comedies. Meet The Parents is a great comedy film and I recommend every one to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment