Monday, February 9, 2009

#1 MY TOP TEN

1. A Walk To Remember
It made my list because it is romantic and at the same time sad, which is just what i like. This movie made me realize that you shouldnt wait until you lose someone to tell them you love them.

2. The Prestige
This movie is my second favorite because i love how it keeps me trying to guess whats going to happen next. You dont realize whats going on unless you really pay attention to the movie.

3. Cold Mountain

This movie is one of the best I've seen. I love it because it's a drama/romance movie. It show how real love is unforgettable and that if you really love someone you will do anythiing to ge them back.

4. Superbad
I love this movie because its hilarious and it doesn't involve too much exaggeration. This is a movie teenagers can relate to.

5. The House Bunny
This movie made my list because its so funny and also because it shows how what matters is who you are and not what people want you to be.

6. The Pursuit of Happyness
This movie inspires people to believe that we are capable of doing whatever we put our minds to. It encourages you to never give up and work hard to achieve your goals.

7. Juno
Juno is one of my favorite movies because its about a teenage girl that gets pregnant,which is something that many young girls can relate to now a days.

8.
Gone With The Wind
This movie is great because its not like any other love story where the couple lives happily ever after. I love this movie because its based on a love story that happened hundredths of years ago and i love really old movies.

9. One Missed Call
This movie is intense.It will keep you in suspense through out the whole movie. You think you know whats going to happen next but you dont really know until after it happens.

10. The Color Purple
I love this movie because it shows how two sisters go through hard times just to be reunited. This movie is great it really captures the feeling of the two sisters that were separated.


1 comment: